Change your life style with this beautiful custom motorcycle from Low and Mean. This turn key ride will gain you instant popularity and style points with any fellow motorcyclist. Throwing a leg over the seat, airing up the proven suspension and starting the motor on this beast will take you away from the normal grind and into the next dimension with an attitude. This custom Star Stryker has a full list of custom parts built and assembled by Low and Mean. We can ship Worldwide.
The stock motorcycle sells for $11,590 and there is over $9,000 in bolt on items, you can get the complete package for only $21,000 without shipping.
Want to recreate? Here’s a list of products:
- (LM-04S-205) Front 23″ fender — $235 painted Raven black $320 = $555
- (LM-04S-210) Rear fender with LED brake, running & turn $475 + Paint $420 = $895
- (LM-04S-18529) V&H Pipes $629 + Ceramic coat $200 = $829
(LM-65021) V&H FuelPak = $289.95
- (LM-04S-1005) Performance Air intake and (LM-UF-1000GB) filter all black = $453
- (LM-04S-610) Custom Speedo face = $45
- (LM-PAS-1713-BFYSS) Air Ride with (LM-PAS-81283) Remote = $1200
- (LM-04S-100) Chin Radiator Cover = $315
- (LM-04S-730) Fat Fork Tube kit = $150
- (LM-04S-720B) Flat Fork Caps = $69
- (LM-04S-TR-CV) Front turn signal kit and bottom tree cover = $225
- (LM-04S-350) Swingarm cover extension with lights = $150
- Additional LED’s wired in to improve rear running turn and brake = $100
- Painted head light, ignition cover, and speedometer cover = $200
- Tires: 23″ front $175 and 240mm rear $225 = $400
- Wheels: 23″ front is $1450 + Rear $1050 = $2500
- Custom Leather Seat = $525
- Custom pin strip = $200
Contact us at Sales@LowandMean.com to buy this bike or make your Star Stryker look like this one.