7 Degree Triple Tree for the Yamaha Road Star Warrior
Orderable while Out of Stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
THE TRIPLE TREE IN THE PICTURE IS NOT THE SAME AS WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE. THIS IS ONLY USED AS AN IDEA OF WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE.
This 7 Degree Billet Triple Tree is made by Morton’s Custom Cycle. An extreme amount of engineering, and experience went into the design of this Billet Triple Tree. With superior quality and easy install this product is a must for that guy wanting to stand out at the bar or the next biker rally. When it comes to quality, style, and function, no one does it better. This triple tree pushes the front wheel out 6 inches. They come with fork extenders, so they don’t lower your Warrior in the front. The handling does change a little, but not to worry, the overall ride is just as good with the longer wheel base. This tree does NOT change things with the stock components, your head light and Tachometer will bolt right on. Stock handle bars will work, but the stock brake line will need to be replaced with a longer one. This Triple Tree is made from 6061 aluminum and has a show-polished finish. The kit included comes supplied with fork extenders and polished-top bolt caps.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Longer brake line will be needed.
- The wheel base will increase 6 inches.
- Triple tree is made from a solid Billet 6061T aluminum and it has a high polish finish. Polished aluminum needs special care. The finish can be sensitive to scratches so be extra careful during install. We recommend using Mothers Aluminum Polish to keep the shine forever.
- Our kit comes with the Upper and Lower Tree posts, fork extenders, and the pivot bolt with hardware, no bearings or races. To use this Triple Tree you must change the races in the frame neck.
- The Triple Tree is a custom order item and can take up to 12 weeks to be shipped.
- This product fits: the Road Star Warrior
- Installation time: 3 hours
(MANUAL NOT AVAILABLE)
- Do this triple tree change the handling of the Road Star Warrior?
Yes, you will notice the steering to feel heavier at low speeds 5-25 mph. Once you’ve had a few rides with the 7 degree Tree you will not notice anything but how Bada$$ your bike looks.
- Can I install the Triple Tree without the fork extenders?
We do not suggest this as it will lower the front of your bike to much and cause possible damage when riding up drive ways, or over speed bump, etc.
- Is it possible to use my stock headlight?
Yes, but you will need to fabricate a bracket to use a single bolt mounting.
- Can I use my stock brake lines with the 7 degree Triple Tree?
Yes, but the “T” mount that bolts to the bottom of the stock lower tree will not reach the new 7 degree lower tree. So, there’s no hole in the bottom of the new lower tree. The stock lines need to be longer to look and attach correctly to the front end of your ride.
- Do I need to change the bearing and seals in the front neck?
This is a great time to change the bearings and seals if you have a lot of miles on your ride or if it has ever been wrecked.
- Can I install this tree by myself?
Yes, but it does take some garage skills and you’ll need to prepare a work area so everything’s in arms reach. Of course it’s much easier with another hand there to help.
|Dimensions||18 × 12 × 8 in|
There are no reviews yet.