Highway pegs for the Star Bolt
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- Product Notices
These LM Hwy Peg kit offers a simple cost effective way to move your foot position forward 11″ on the Yamaha Bolt. This product comes with a glossy black finish, the pegs have knurled ends with a bit of Low and Mean attitude. Made from Steel brackets and billet aluminum pegs, with a glossy power coat finish.
What you need to know:
- This bolt-on product does mount between the exhaust and the front down tubes. So aftermarket exhaust may interfere, we will update what fits and doesn’t as we test more exhaust systems. NEW, We have checked them on the Vance & Hines Twin slash 2 into 2 and it fits tight, but it fits.
- These Hwy pegs will support your feet but they are not considered engine guards.
- Sit on your motorcycle and place your foot as far forward as possible, if your ankle reaches past the shift or brake pedal then these Hwy pegs will work for you.
- This will not work with our Forward Controls LM-04B-850
- This product fits: Yamaha Star Bolt
- Installation time: 1 hour
- Will these Hwy pegs protect my motorcycle if it falls over?
These pegs will slow down the fall, but they will not completely save your motorcycle.
- How much further forward are the pegs from the stock foot pegs?
These Hwy pegs are 11″ further forward from the stock peg location.
- Are these Hwy pegs easy to install?
Yes, it’s very simple, but if you are not mechanically inclined then have your local shop install this item.
- Does this kit come with everything I will need?
Yes, this is a true bolt-on product, no cutting, welding or grinding to install.
- What do the guys on the forums say?
Click here http://www.yamahastarbolt.com/low-and-mean/hwy-pegs-for-the-yamaha-bolt
|Dimensions||28 × 6 × 2 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.