Bolt Speedometer Relocator Kit
Yamaha Bolt speedometer relocation kit to reduce glare and provide a better viewing angle while riding. Best paired with the Yamaha Speedometer visor.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Notices
Low and Mean’s Speedometer Relocator kit for your stock, digital face. This kit gives gives you a better mounting position to improve visibility and decrease glare. The bracket comes with a high quality powder coat finish and a urethane back housing. We thrive on our parts being bolt on and this is no different. We offer this kit the option to run with your stock risers as well as aftermarket Clip-on bars. The Clip-on bars option has additional hardware that will fill the areas where your stock risers were creating a clean, professional finish.
What you need to know:
- This product was designed to fit on the stock risers but there is additional hardware, part #LM-HW-0499B99650, that will allow for you to use Clip-on hand bars.
- The bracket is going to need a slight bending to fit with the mini fairing. We recommend putting some double-sided tape to cushion any contact between the fairing and relocator. If you need help please email Sales@LowandMean.com or call 928-680-6660.
- The back housing is embossed with the Low and Mean logo.
- There needs to be clearance between the bracket’s position and your headlight when turning.
- This relocator can fit with the Yamaha Mini fairing. Please review the 2nd video below.
DISCLAIMER: OEM wire routing will need to be adjusted for this new component to fit into place. Aftermarket parts can create unknown variables for the OEM wire harness and installation. There will be a few OEM wire/cable brackets that will need to be adjusted or removed. Installation is up to installer’s discretion and attention to detail for all these to fit together properly.
To improve visibility even more, Yamaha offers a brass or black speedometer visor, part #1TP-F61C0-P0-00, that blocks more glare. Click here for more details.
- Product fits: Yamaha Star Bolt
- Installation time: 30 minutes
- Do I need to extend my wiring for my speedometer?
No, your stock wiring will work.
- Will this fit my 5 degree Triple Tree?
Yes, the triple tree still has the slots for the stock risers which will allow you to mount the relocation kit.
- Can this fit my custom handlebars?
The kit is designed to fit with the stock risers and all variations that do not use the slots for the stock risers. Any other options have not been tested.
- Can I fit the speedometer relocator with my mini fairing?
Yes, the fitment is just enough for the two parts to work together. Take a look at our video above for more information.
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 3 in|
|Do you have Clip-on bars?||