Rear Lowering Brackets for the Star Bolt Stock Shocks
Yamaha Star Bolt (XV950) rear shock absorber lowering kit designed for the standard (no reservoir) shocks giving your cruiser a lower stance and meaner look. These also allow for turn signal relocation!
Out of stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
The LM Lowering Brackets lower your Yamaha Star Bolt 1.40″. These strong steel brackets are design to be used with the REGULAR Yamaha Star Bolt shocks (NOT R-Spec, R-spec will take a different part number). This bracket was also designed so you could relocate your rear turn signals. This allows you to clean up the back of the rear fender or use our Shorty rear fender PN# LM-04B-211. These lowering brackets are made from Steel and they do come with a very nice glossy powder coat black. We include a Torques key, hardware, Loctite and instructions. Featured on our 2013 Copper Bolt build.
What you need to know:
- This product does bolt right on, but can only be use with the regular stock shocks (NOT R-Spec).
- Fits the Standard shock, stock rear fender, and Shorty rear fender.
- Does not fit with Cafe Rear fender
- By lowering your motorcycle, this will cause the pegs to scrap the ground more. See our forward control brackets to help improve peg clearance.
- Passenger foot pegs will not fit with the Lowered brackets.
- The kit comes with a torques key to remove the top bolt from the stock shocks.
- If you use the stock fender you will need to use the supplied upgraded longer hardware.
ATTN: Any other aftermarket parts not listed or combinations of parts have not been tested! Fitment is up to you for anything not listed.
- Can I run a fatter tire with the Lowering brackets?
Yes, these brackets have been designed to fit with the fatter tire set up.
- Can I not run a fender at all?
You can just use the stock fender and these Lowering brackets, with our side mount license plate to change the look and keep all the function. The Cafe Rear fender will not work.
- Are these brackets easy to install?
Yes, you will need to have a motorcycle jack to take weight off of the rear shocks.
- Does this kit come with everything I will need?
Yes, we even send Loctite and a torques key to remove the bolt from the top of the shock mount.
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 3 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.