Chin Fairing for the Honda VTX 1800
Paint options can take up to 4 – 6 weeks before it ships
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
LM’s Chin Fairing for the VTX 1800 is the perfect fit with the stock radiator. The LM Chin Fairing creates an aggressive look to your VTX, and the aerodynamic scoop helps keep the motor running cooler. The Chin Fairing is made from a very strong hand laid fiberglass construction, and the finish is gel-coat black which is ready to be sanded for primer and paint. We offer a few different finished options that you can choose from above. The Chin Fairing Kit comes with stainless steel hardware, and instructions. Check out LM’s Honey Comb screens for that added custom look for your Chin Fairing. Always feel free to view our instructions on-line under each manufactures category. Fits Honda VTX 1800C model.
What you need to know:
- The chin fairing does not have a finished surface, it has a gel-coat black finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- This product fits: The Honda VTX 1800C model 2002-current
- Installation time: .25 hr
LM’s Honey comb screen adds that extra custom look to your Chin Fairing. Comes preformed to the inside shape of the Chin Fairing and the supplied LM super glue is to bond these screens to the fiberglass. Installing these screens is easy and quick with the supplied instructions. Always feel free to view our instructions on-line under each manufactures category. This product fits the LM Chin Fairing for the Honda VTX 1800.
- This product fits: Chin Fairing for the Honda VTX 1800
- Installation time: .5 hr
- Can I bolt this part on without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part to match your bike.
- Can I install this with a different radiator cover than stock?
Yes, but you might have to do some small adjustment with our chin fairing. Most radiator covers will work without adjustment.
- Does the optional Honey comb screen help block road debris from coming inside the chin area?
Yes, and we suggest having the Reaper or Long front fenders to protect your bike from debris as well.
- Can I glue this part in without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part first to match your bike.
- Will this screen match the stock radiator screen?
No, but we do offer a matching screen for the radiator.
- Can the Aluminum screens be painted?
Yes, please contact your painter for those details.
- Does the screen help block road debris from coming inside the chin area?
Yes, We suggest having the Reaper or Long front fenders to protect your bike from debris as well.
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 5 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.