Chin Fairing Scoop for Kawasaki Mean Streak
Paint options can take up to 4 – 6 weeks before it ships
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Notices
Aggressive styling and with the stock Vulcan Mean Streak radiator cover. The Chin Fairing scoop gives you that sporty look and the aerodynamic design helps keep the motor running cooler. This product is made from a strong fiberglass construction, gel-coat finish which is meant to be sanded for primer and paint. This product comes with a flat black inner finish, stainless steel hardware, and instructions. Check out LM’s Honeycomb screens for that added custom look for your Chin Fairing and Chin fairing scoop. Always feel free to view our instructions and installation video below.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- This part has a gel-coat black finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint. Few minor surface scuffs and/or scratches should be expected.
- This product fits: Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak 1500 & 1600
- Installation time: 30 minutes
- Can I bolt this part on as is without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part to match your bike. This part does come with a Semi-gloss black finish.
- Do I have to relocate the stock horn?
Yes, we suggest relocating it inside the Chin Radiator Shroud.
- Will the 7 Degree Triple Trees interfere with the Chin Radiator Shroud?
Yes, you will need to do a little trimming to make this fit, we do offer a template for this modification.
- Does the Chin Radiator Shroud get chipped from road debris?
Yes, we suggest having the Reaper or Long front fenders to protect your bike from debris.
|Dimensions||13 × 14 × 7 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.