Chin Fairing Scoop for Kawasaki Mean Streak, Suzuki M95
The tooling to manufacture this product is for sale. The list price includes everything you need to make and sell this product. Shipping costs are not included.
Estimated Cost: $56 per part
Suggested Retail: $205 per part
Sales per Year: 10
Out of stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Notices
Aggressive styling and fits with the stock Vulcan Mean Streak radiator cover. The Chin Fairing scoop gives you that sporty look and the aerodynamic design helps keep the motor running cooler. This product is made from a strong fiberglass construction, gel-coat finish which is meant to be sanded for primer and paint. This product comes with stainless steel hardware and instructions. Check out our honeycomb screens for that added custom look for your Chin Fairing and Chin fairing scoop. View our instructions and installation video below for more information.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- This part has a gel-coat black finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint. Few minor surface scuffs and/or scratches should be expected.
- This product fits: Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak 1500 & 1600 and Suzuki Boulevard M95
- Installation time: 30 minutes
INSTRUCTIONS AVAILABLE WITH TOOLING PURCHASE
- Can I bolt this part on as is without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part to match your bike. This part does come with a gel-coat black finish.
- Do I have to relocate the stock horn?
- Does the Chin Scoop get chipped from road debris?
Yes, we suggest having the Reaper or Long front fenders to protect your bike from debris.
|Dimensions||14 × 12 × 6 in|