Chin Fairing for Yamaha Raider
Paint options can take up to 4 – 6 weeks before it ships
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
Our Star Raider and Stratoliner Chin Fairing is a masterpiece that flows great with the aggressive lines on the Star motorcycle. This product not only adds style, but function of protecting your bike from debris with still being able to access the oil filter without removing our chin scoop. This product is made from a hand laid fiberglass construction, and has a gel-coat finish which is ready to be sanded for primer and paint. The Kit comes with stainless steel hardware, and instructions. Always feel free to view our instructions on-line and watch our install video to learn more about our product.
What you need to know:
- The chin fairing does not have a finished surface, there is a gel-coat finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- We do offer factory color matching for most Star colors. Please contact us and we would be glad to help match this chin scoop to your Star Motorcycle.
- NOTE: Our customers have reported back that this chin scoop does fit with the Highway bars. Please understand that this item bolts to the inside of the frame, if you have another aftermarket product that bolts between the frame then this might not fit with the Raider Chin scoop. Most highway bars bolt from the outside of the frame.
- All chin fairings now come with an access hole in the bottom to reach the oil filter for service.
- Thanks to Eugene Wooldridge, Marietta, Ga …2008 Patriot Raider…multiple show winner!
- This product fits: All years Star Raider and Stratoliner
- Installation time: 1/2 hr
- Does this product come with Honey comb screen?
No, on the basic black chin fairing the honey comb screen is a additional option.
- Can I bolt this part on without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part to match your bike.
- Will this chin fairing protect my bike?
Yes, your oil filter is exposed in the front of the bike and our chin fairing protects this.
- Does the optional Honey comb screen help block road debris from coming inside the chin area?
Yes, and we suggest having the Reaper or Long front fenders to protect your bike from debris as well.
|Dimensions||17 × 11 × 9 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.