Chin Fairing for Yamaha Road Star Warrior
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
LM’s Road Star Warrior Chin Fairing is a master piece that flows great with the aggressive lines on the Road Star Warrior. This product not only adds style, but function as well by hiding your horn and added air flow to cool down your Warrior on those hot days. This product is made from strong hand laid fiberglass construction, and comes with a gel-coat finish that is ready to be sanded for primer and paint. We also offer a few different finished options that you can choose from. The kit also comes with stainless steel hardware, and instructions. Always feel free to view our instructions on-line.
What you need to know:
- The Chin Fairing does not have a finished surface, there is a gel-coat finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- The lower bracket holding the oil cooler radiator may contact the chin fairing. You will have to bend the tab up or cut this section off. This tab has no function and is not structural.
- This product fits: All years Road Star Warrior
- Installation time: .25 hr
LM’s Honey comb screen adds that extra custom look to your Chin Fairing. Comes preformed to the inside shape of the Chin Fairing and the supplied LM super glue will bond these screens to the fiberglass. Installing these screens is easy and quick with the supplied instructions. Always feel free to view our instructions on-line, so you’ll know more than before.
- Can I bolt this part on without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part to match your bike.
- Can I install this with a different radiator cover than stock?
Yes, but you might have to do some small adjustment with our chin fairing. Most radiator covers will work without adjustment.
- Does the optional Honey comb screen help block road debris from coming inside the chin area?
Yes, and we suggest having the Reaper or Long front fenders to protect your bike from debris as well.
- Can I glue this part in before painting?
Yes, if you want the screen to be the same color as the Chin fairing, otherwise install the screen afterwards.
- Will this screen rust?
No, it’s made from aluminum so it will stand the time against weathering.
- Can the Aluminum screens be chromed?
Yes, but we do not offer this service. We suggest contacting someone that can dip aluminum.
- Does the screen help block road debris from coming inside the chin area?
Yes. We suggest having the Reaper or Long front fenders to protect your bike from debris as well.
|Dimensions||22 × 9 × 10 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.