Chin Radiator Shroud for the Kawasaki Mean Streak
Paint options can take up to 4 – 6 weeks before it ships
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
LM’s Chin Radiator Shroud is the most aggressive looking product on the market. This product replaces your Kawasaki Mean Streak stock radiator cover and flows beautifully from the top of the frame to the bottom scoop. This part is designed to bolt on without any modifications. Additionally, hiding your horn inside of the chin area is a great feature for the true custom bike. We deliver this product with a black gel-coat finish that’s ready to be sanded for primer and paint. Made from a strong, hand-laid fiberglass construction. The Shroud comes with stainless steel hardware, and instructions. Check out LM’s Honey Comb screens for that added custom look for your Chin Radiator Shroud. Always feel free to view our instructions below.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- This part does not have a finished surface, it has a gel-coat black finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- This product fits: Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak 1500 & 1600
- Installation time: 30 minutes
- Can I glue this part in without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part first to match your bike.
- Will this screen match the stock radiator screen?
No, but we do offer a matching screen for the radiator.
- Can the Aluminum screens be painted?
Yes, please contact your painter for those details.
- Does the screen help block road debris from coming inside the chin area?
Yes, we also suggest having the Reaper or Long front fenders to protect your bike from debris as well.
|Dimensions||30 × 15 × 15 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.