EJK Fuel Controller for Victory Cruisers
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
The GEN 3 evolved out of the need to address the ever-increasing complexity of factory fuel injection. For the newcomer to the market or professionals wanting to make the transition from carburetors to fuel injection, the GEN 3 is a customizable solution for the shop that wants to take control of their tuning needs.
GEN 3 is the short term used to describe the Generation 3 Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) controller manufactured by Dobeck Performance. The GEN 3 was released in 2005 under a private label program. The GEN 3 is a piggy-back EFI controller because it does not replace the stock ECU, but rather monitors the signals to the injectors and makes fuel adjustments based on the mode settings. The GEN 3 has a push button interface allowing access up to 6 different modes to allow for quick fine tuning by the end user without needing a computer.
- USES LOAD BASED TECHNOLOGY WHICH ALLOWS FOR TUNING IN EVERY GEAR
- ABILITY TO ADD FUEL WITHOUT ALTERING THE STOCK FUEL MAP
- EASY TO SEE LED LIGHTS TO INDICATE OPERATING ZONE
- PUSH BUTTON INTERFACE TO ALLOW QUICK FINE TUNING
- EASY INSTALLATION
- NITROUS FUEL AND SOLENOID CONTROL
- BOOST SENSING FUEL CONTROL
- TWO SENSOR MANIPULATION CONTROLS
- CAPABLE OF FIRING TWO ADDITIONAL INJECTORS
- This product fits All Victory Models 2008-2015
- Install time: 1 hour
- Do I need a professional mechanic to install this product?
This is always suggested, but this depends on your own garage skills, please know your limits and watch our install video above. Give us a call if you have any questions 928-680-6660.
- Do i need to remove the O2 sensor for this product to work on my motorcycle?
Yes the O2 sensor will need to be removed for the Fuel Controller to work properly on your motorcycle. If the O2 sensor is not removed, the EJK fuel controller and the computer on your motorcycle will fight each other over the proper fuel to air ratio.
- Do i have to reinstall the 02 sensor?
We did not but please check with your state guidelines and regulations.
|Dimensions||8 × 5 × 2 in|
There are no reviews yet.