Road Star Warrior Standard Front Fender
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
LM’s Reaper front fender fits perfectly on the Road Star Warrior. This fender wraps long and low with a perfect blend of style and function. The long fender protects your Road Star Warrior from rocks and road debris and the style, well… it’s all about looking Low and Mean. This fender will fit most tires similar to a Bridgestone Battlax BT020F 120/70ZR 18 m/c (59w). The stock product comes with a Semi-gloss black gel-coat finish ready-to-paint to match your bike, strong composite construction, flat black inner coating and instructions. This fender is ready-to-paint and might come with very minor surface scuffs, this is not a finished surface, but it will not need any body filler or shaping.
What You Need to Know:
- The fender does not have a finished surface, there is a gel-coat finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- Due to changes in tire and fender manufacturing, the tight tolerances to the fender may change.
- Test out fitment by installing the fender and rolling back and forth, turning lock to lock, and check for really right clearance as well as rubbing. If there is rubbing, remove the fender and contact us for return or exchange. Valid within 30 days of delivery.
- This product fits: the Road Star Warrior 2002-Current
- Installation time: 45 minutes
- Can I install this part without painting?
Yes, you can buff and sand out the surface scratched, but for that show finish we strongly suggest painting this part to match your bike.
- Can I run a larger tire with this fender?
No, clearance is tight and we suggest not using a tire larger than stock Bridgestone Battlax BT020F 120/70ZR 18 m/c (59w).
- Is this fender strong like a steel fender?
This fender was designed to handle the stress of an aggressive rider and normal weather condition. We’ve tested this fender at extreme temps 120° F+ with perfect results. Our composite products use only high-end materials. Durability is not an issue.
- Does this fender help block road debris from hitting the bike?
Yes, the length of the fender helps block much of normal road debris.
- Will the fork stock guards fit with this fender?
Yes, they will bolt right into place just as before.
- Will the brake cable brackets and reflector fit with this fender?
No, the brake line holder and reflector bracket will not be a direct bolt-on, but you can drill a hole to mount this bracket.
|Dimensions||24 × 18 × 10 in|