Full Wrap Front Fender for Yamaha Road Star Warrior
Paint options can take up to 4 – 6 weeks before it ships
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
LM’s Full Wrap front fender fits perfectly on the Road Star Warrior. This fender wraps 1″ longer on the top and 2.5″ lower at the rear then our Reaper front fender. This fender is offered to give you more of a blank canvas so you can style and design it like your Road Star Warrior. The Full Wrap fender has the scribe lines for the Reaper cut, so you can see all your choices. The long fender is rideable, but very low to the ground, so be aware when riding. The longest fender offered for the Road Star Warrior is the Full Wrap fender and will help protect your Road Star Warrior from rocks and road debris and the style, well… it’s all about looking Low and Mean. This fender will fit most tires similar to a Bridgestone Battleax BT020F 120/70ZR 18 m/c (59w). This product is made from a very strong hand laid fiber glass construction, and comes with a Semi-gloss black gel-coat finish which ready to be sanded for primer and paint. We do not offer custom cuts as this is all up to the customer.
What You Need to Know:
- The fender does not have a finished surface, there is a gel-coat finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- Due to changes in tire and fender manufacturing, the tolerances to the fender may change.
- Test out fitment by installing the fender and rolling back and forth, turning lock to lock, and check for really right clearance as well as rubbing. If there is rubbing, remove the fender and contact us for return or exchange. Valid within 30 days of delivery.
- This product fits: the Warrior 2002-Current
- Installation time: 45 minutes
- Can I install this part without painting?
Yes, you can buff and sand out the surface scratched, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part to match your bike.
- Can I run a larger tire with this fender?
No, clearance is tight and we suggest not using a tire larger than stock Bridgestone Battlax BT020F 120/70ZR 18 m/c (59w).
- Is this fender strong like a steel fender?
This fender was designed to handle the stress of an aggressive rider and normal weather condition. We’ve tested this fender at extreme temps 120° F+ with perfect results. Our composite products use only high-end materials. Durability is not an issue.
- Does this fender help block road debris from hitting the bike?
Yes, the length of the fender helps block much of normal road debris.
- Will the fork stock guards fit with this fender?
Yes, they will bolt right into place just as before.
- Will the brake cable brackets and reflector fit with this fender?
No, the brake line holder and reflector bracket will not be a direct bolt-on, but you can drill a hole to mount this bracket.
|Dimensions||24 × 18 × 10 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.