- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
This lowered rear spring kit is a must have for the Honda Sabre, Stateline and Interstate 1300 Custom Line motorcycles. This lowered rear spring is a direct replacement for the stock Honda spring. The lowered spring not only improves the look of your Honda Custom motorcycle, but you will find the ride is a little softer at low speeds and stiffer at high speeds. Whether you’re riding alone or carrying a passenger and luggage, you’re going to enjoy the new look and ride of your Honda Custom. The lowered spring will lower your Honda motorcycle 1.25″.
What You Need to Know:
- Standard Spring is best for solo riders that weigh less than 215 lbs.
- XL Spring is best for riders weighing over 215 lbs or if you’re carrying passengers / luggage.
- Comes with lowering spring, compression tool, and instructions
- This product fits 2010 or newer Honda Sabre, Honda Stateline and Honda Interstate 1300 Custom Line.
- Install time: 1hr.
- Does the lowered spring offer a harder ride?
At low speeds the ride is softer and at high speeds the ride is stiffer.
- Can I order a heaver spring than normal?
Yes, we offer two different sizes depending on your application (Please read above and choose before ordering).
- How do I tune the spring in for my riding style?
There are two ways to adjust the performance of the rear shock, either by the pre-load adjustment above the spring or the rebound setting down at the bottom of the shock.
- How much will this spring lower the bike?
This lowered spring will lower the bike at the rear 1.25″.
- Can I install this lowered rear spring myself?
Yes, the install is very easy, but you will need a bike jack, shop press and some basic shop tools.
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 5 in|
(100) Normal Spring, (120) XL Spring