- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
With the radical sculpting and low profile design the Reaper front fender is a true custom product over the stock fender. The Reaper front fender is shorter in the front and longer in the rear giving the front of the motorcycle a more raked look. The fender is 3.5″ off the ground which will protect your Sabre and block more road debris. Don’t misunderstand this fender, it can be for the daily rider or custom show bike. This fender is stronger than the stock fender with less flex and resistance to cracking. The fender is made from a very strong, hand-laid fiberglass construction, and the finish is gel-coat which is ready to be sanded for primer and paint. This fender is a direct bolt-on replacement fender that come with all hardware and instructions.
What you need to know:
- The fender does not have a finished surface, it has a gel-coat finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- Due to changes in tire and fender manufacturing, the tight tolerances to the fender may change.
- Test out fitment by installing the fender and rolling back and forth, turning lock to lock, and check for really right clearance as well as rubbing. If there is rubbing, remove the fender and contact us for return or exchange. Valid within 30 days of delivery.
- This product fits: Honda 1300 Custom Sabre 2010 & newer
- Installation time: 30 minutes
- Can I change my front tire with this LM fender?
We designed the fender to work with the stock tire size.
- Will this fender block more road debris than my stock fender?
Yes, the fender is 5″ longer than stock, so this will help to protect your paint from road debris.
- Will the fender hit the ground because it’s so low?
No, we have tested the length for 3 years with great success in normal riding conditions on paved roads.
- Do I remove the stock brake line bracket?
We suggest you remove this bracket so you can use the rubber washer we supply.
|Dimensions||30 × 14 × 10 in|