Honda Sabre Shorty Front Fender
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
Until now there has never been a Sabre front fender that matches the stock rear fender. Introducing the Shorty front fender. Shorter than the stock fender all around. Perfectly following the rim with aggressive styling. This fender is stronger than the stock fender with less flex and resistance to cracking. The fender is made from a very strong, hand-laid fiberglass construction, and the finish is gel-coat which is ready to be sanded for primer and paint. This fender is a direct bolt-on replacement fender that comes with all hardware and instructions.
What You Need to Know:
- The fender does not have a finished surface, it has a gel-coat finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- Not ideal when driving on rainy roads.
- Due to changes in tire and fender manufacturing, the tight tolerances to the fender may change.
- Test out fitment by installing the fender and rolling back and forth, turning lock to lock, and check for really right clearance as well as rubbing. If there is rubbing, remove the fender and contact us for return or exchange. Valid within 30 days of delivery.
- This product fits: 1300 Custom line Sabre
- Installation time: 30 minutes
- Can I change my front tire with this LM fender?
We designed the fender to work with the stock tire size.
- Will this fender block more road debris than my stock fender?
The fender is approx. 3″ shorter at the tail end compared to the stock fender, it’s looks to kill.
- Is this fender strong?
Yes, much stronger than the stock plastic fender.
- Do I remove the stock brake line bracket?
We suggest you remove this bracket so you can use the rubber washer we supply.
- Does this kit come with everything I will need?
Yes, this is a direct replacement and we can Factory color match if your interested.
|Dimensions||24 × 7 × 8 in|