Honeycomb Screen for LM Mean Streak Fairing
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
LM’s Honeycomb Screen adds that extra custom look to your Chin Fairing. Comes preformed to the inside shape of the Chin Fairing and the supplied super glue is to bond these screens to the fiberglass. Installing these screens is quick and easy with the supplied instructions. Always feel free to view our online instructions below.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- The video below is our general install video for the Honeycomb Screens.
- This product has two different sides: Rough and smooth. You will use smooth facing out.
- This product fits: The Chin Fairing for the Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak 1500 & 1600
- Installation time: 30 minutes
- Can I glue this part in without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part first to match your bike.
- Will this screen match the stock radiator screen?
No, but we do offer matching Honeycomb Screens for the radiator.
- Can the Aluminum screens be painted?
Yes. Painted or Aluminum finish is up to you.
- Does the screen help block road debris from coming inside the chin area?
Yes. We also suggest having the Reaper or Long front fenders to protect your bike from debris as well.
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 5 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.