Honeycomb Screens for Stock Radiator with LM Chin Scoop
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
LM’s Honeycomb Screens add that extra custom look to your stock radiator and chin scoop for the Kawasaki Mean Streak. The Honeycomb Screens are made from aluminum and they come preformed to the inside shape of the Chin Radiator Shroud or to fit the stock radiator cover. This kit is supplied with LM super glue so you can bond these screens to the fiberglass. Installing these screens are quick and easy with the supplied instructions. Always feel free to view our online instructions below, so you’ll know more than before.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- This product has two different sides: Rough and smooth. You will use smooth facing out.
- This product fits: The Chin Radiator Shroud or Chin Fairing or the Kawasaki Mean Streak 1500 & 1600
- Installation time: 30 minutes
- Can I glue this part in without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part first to match your bike.
- Can I install this over my stock radiator screen?
Yes, but it looks better when you remove the stock radiator screen.
- Can the aluminum screens be painted?
Yes, please contact your painter for those details.
- Does the screen help block road debris from coming inside the chin area?
Yes, we also suggest having the Reaper or Long front fenders to protect your bike from debris as well.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 8 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.