Long Front Fender for the Kawasaki Mean Streak
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
Our Long front fender fits perfectly on the stock tire (130/70-17) of the Kawasaki Mean Streak 1500 & 1600. This fender is longer and lower than the Reaper front fender, but it does come with the Reaper trim lines, so you will have the option to cut the fender to your style. This front fender comes in a black gel-coat finish which is meant to be sanded for primer and paint. The fender is made from a strong fiberglass construction. The kit included comes with stainless steel hardware, billet aluminum collars, rubber washers, and instructions to seal the deal. Always feel free to view our online instructions below, so you’ll know more than before.
What You Need to Know:
- This part does not have a finished surface, it has a gel-coat black finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- Clearance is tight and we suggest not using a tire larger than 130/70-17.
- Due to changes in tire and fender manufacturing, the tight tolerances to the fender may change.
- Test out fitment by installing the fender and rolling back and forth, turning lock to lock, and check for really right clearance as well as rubbing. If there is rubbing, remove the fender and contact us for return or exchange. Valid within 30 days of delivery.
- This product fits: the Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak 1500 & 1600
- Installation time: 45 minutes
- Can I install this part without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part to match your Kawasaki Mean Streak.
- Can I run a larger tire with this fender?
No, clearance is tight and we suggest not using a tire larger than 130/70-17.
- Will this fender work with a 18 or 19″ wheel?
This fender was designed to work with the stock wheel and tire, but if your trying to put a larger wheel and smaller tire the overall diameter must not be more than the stock Kawasaki wheel and tire.
- Does this fender help block road debris from hitting the bike?
Yes, the length of our long fender helps block much more debris than the stock fender.
|Dimensions||23 × 7 × 9 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.