Long Reaper Front Fender for the Yamaha Raider
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
LM’s Long Reaper front fender fits perfectly on the Star Raider. This front fender wraps long and low like our Reaper (LM-04-200R), but is 2.5″ longer in the front. The Long Reaper Front Fender does not have the front lip design like on the Reaper front fender, but the Long front fender still protects your bike from rocks and road debris and the style, well… it’s all about looking Low and Mean. The fenders are made from a very strong hand laid fiberglass construction, and the finish is gel-coat which is ready to be sanded for primer and paint. The kit also comes with hardware and instructions.
What You Need to Know:
- The fender does not have a finished surface, there is a gel-coat finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- Due to changes in tire and fender manufacturing, the tight tolerances to the fender may change.
- Test out fitment by installing the fender and rolling back and forth, turning lock to lock, and check for really right clearance as well as rubbing. If there is rubbing, remove the fender and contact us for return or exchange. Valid within 30 days of delivery.
- This product fits: the Star Raider
- Installation time: 45 minutes
- Can I install this part without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part to match your bike.
- Can I run a larger tire with this fender?
No, clearance is tight and we suggest not using a tire larger than stock, 21″.
- Is this fender strong like a steel fender?
This fender was designed to handle the stress of an aggressive rider and normal weather condition. We’ve tested this fender at temps 120°+ F with perfect results. Our composite products use only the best available materials. Durability is not an issue.
- Does this fender help block road debris from hitting the bike?
Yes, the length of the fender helps block a much of the normal road debris.
|Dimensions||25 × 6 × 9 in|