Long Rear Fender Eliminator for the Star Bolt
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
This Long Fender Extension really helps clean up the back of the Yamaha Star Bolt rear fender by removing all of the stock cluster that holds the license plate. This product comes with a satin black finish, and a LED light to offer turning function. Which again you can remove all off the stock rear fender and directly replace this Shorty Fender Eliminator for a cleaner seamless look and still have the function.
What you need to know:
- This product require sanding and painting.
- This product does bolt right on in place of the current stock plastic cluster on the back of the stock rear fender.
- You will need to do some wiring to integrate the new LED to the stock wire harness (See diagram)
- If you install this Shorty Fender Eliminator you will need a side mount license plate (LM does have this product available as well)
The LED comes in a smoked tube with red LED’s for turn signals.
- This product fits: Yamaha Star Bolt
- Installation time: 1 hr.
- Is this legal in my state?
We do not know, you need to check your local regulations, however most of the time if you do not draw attention the cops will leave you alone.
- Can I bolt this part to my stock fender?
Yes, This product is intended to mount to the stock fender.
- Can I keep my stock tail light on the rear fender?
Yes, this product will allow and work fine with the stock tail light on the stock rear fender.
- Does this kit come with everything I will need?
Yes, this is a direct replacement and we offer a wire diagram. However, you will need to sand and paint this part.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 8 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.