Low Rider Seat for Star Stryker
This will not fit 2017 Yamaha Stryker SE
This could take 3-4 weeks to ship
Please call for availability
2 in stock (Orderable while Out of Stock)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
Low and Mean offers a complete seat for the Star Stryker. The seat will improve your center of gravity and also adds that cool custom look. LM designed the seat to keep the lines from the tank to the rear fender offering a low profile look but with more foam than stock. The low rider seat comes with a very nice french stitch vinyl cover in black which will look similar to your stock seat. The low rider seat will not work with the stock seat so you will lose your passenger seat. The seat is a complete plug and play, coming with the stock latch and a piece of Velcro for the back. If you are looking for an even more custom look on your seat, then you can purchase just the seat pan and foam then you can contact your local upholstery guy to create your custom seat.
What you need to know:
- There IS a gap between the seat and the tank to allow for the seat to be taken off correctly.
- The seat comes complete (Seat pan, foam, cover installed and a way to attach it to the motorcycle).
- This seat pan is made from a fiberglass construction.
- There is 2.5″ of foam, stock is 1.75″.
- The seat has a vinyl cover and open cell foam. We use a protective, water-resistant glue to bond the cover to the seat foam. Please have caution when washing your motorcycle, driving in heavy rain or leaving your motorcycle in the rain for long periods of time. If necessary you could drill 1/4″ holes in the bottom of the pan to help drain any water. However, doing this will void your warranty.
- If you would like to remove the passenger seat we can add 4 chrome caps to your order for an extra $10 to cover up the bolt holes on the rear fender.
- This product fits: The Star Stryker manufactured by Yamaha
- Install time: 1/2 hour
- How does this compare to my stock seat?
We changed the shape and height of the seat for more comfort and style and a better center of gravity, PLUS more foam then stock!
- How is the seat cover attached to the seat pan?
The seat cover is glued to the seat pan, we do not suggest trying to remove the cover as it will tear the foam.
- How will the seat attach to my bike?
The latching bracket and Velcro will be pre attached to the seat so all you will have to attach is the other side of the Velcro to the fender.
- Will I have to relocate the tools under the seat?
Yes, the custom seat is a little lower to the battery. So the tools and holder will not be able to fit in that pocket that existed between the stock seat and battery.
- Will this still work with my passenger seat?
No, the stock seat has the passenger seat attached and you must remove the stock seat to attach the LM Low rider Seat.
- How does the back of the seat lock down?
We used an industrial dual lock Velcro on the back under side of the seat pan with another piece of Velcro attached to the rear fender.
|Dimensions||21 × 16 × 8 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.