Lower Chin Fairing for Honda Fury
Paint options can take up to 4 – 6 weeks before it ships
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Notices
The Honda Fury Lower Chin Scoop was designed to make your Fury look lower and faster while standing still. This simple bolt on item flows perfectly with the stock radiator cover, making it look like one complete part from the factory. This product does not bolt on to the aftermarket grills, if you decide to purchase. No returns or warranties on modified items.
The Lower Chin Scoop is made from a very strong hand laid fiberglass construction, and the finish is a gel-coat black which is ready to be sanded for primer and paint. We offer a few different finish options that you can choose from above.
What you need to know:
- The Lower Chin Scoop does not have a finished surface, it has a gel-coat black finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- ATTN: Do you have an IRATE™ grill (aftermarket)? We offer a special trim on the chin scoop to help you put the two parts together. Here’s also a link to the popular Fury Forums for more info:
- This product fits Honda Fury
- Install time: 1 hr.
- Do I have to paint this chin scoop to match my Fury?
No, the Chin Scoop will come to match the stock black radiator, or you can choose to have it factory color matched.
- Does the Honey Comb Screens come with the chin scoop?
No, the Screens are an additional option. Not everyone will want to do the screens, some will install other inserts in place. Like a clear cover with LED’s (this is just an example and we do not offer this on our website).
- If I order the Honey Comb Screens will it come installed?
No, we do not install the screens as some people will want to paint the Chin Scoop themselves and for us to install the screen would raise the cost of the product.
- Can I install this Chin Scoop myself?
This product is easy to install, but the tricky part is removing the Radiator cover if you added stock radiator screen. If you’re not installing the Honey Comb Screens, then you can install this Chin Scoop without removing the Radiator cover.
- If I break the Radiator cover what should I do?
We suggest replacing the radiator cover (Honda part# 19032-MFR-670).
- Does this chin fit aftermaket grills?
We have the option to cut the grill to fit IRATE™ grills. Other grills have not been tested. Modifying the original chin will void the warranty.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 8 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.