Stealth Front Fender for the Suzuki M109
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Notices
With the radical sculpting and low profile design the Stealth front fender is a true custom product over the stock fender. The Stealth front fender is shorter in the front and longer in the rear giving the front of the motorcycle a more raked look. This Stealth fender can fit up to a size 160 tire but this is extremely tight. We can not guarantee fitment with this sized tire. The fender is 4.5″ off the ground which will protect your M109 from road debris, which the stock fender does not do. Don’t misunderstand, this fender can be for the daily rider or be suitable for a custom show bike. This fender is stronger than the stock fender with less flex and resistance to cracking. Our fender is hand laid high-end fiberglass composite material, with a gel-coat surface which is meant to be sanded for primer and paint and a inner black coating. This fender is a direct bolt-on replacement fender that comes with a ready to sand and paint finish.
Our dealer, Mean Cycles, offers a fender extension bracket to help with the fitment of a 160 tire.
What You Need to Know:
- This part does not have a finished surface, it has a gel-coat finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- There are markings on the mounting tabs from the old fender mounting location.
- Due to changes in tire and fender manufacturing, the tolerances to the fender may change.
- Test out fitment by installing the fender and rolling back and forth, turning lock to lock, and check for really right clearance as well as rubbing. If there is rubbing, remove the fender and contact us for return or exchange. Valid within 30 days of delivery.
- This product fits: Suzuki M109R
- Installation time: 30 minutes
- Can I change my front tire with this LM fender?
We have fit up to a size 160 tire but this is extremely tight. We can not guarantee fitment with this sized tire. You can absolutely use this fender with the stock 130 tire as well.
- Will this fender block more road debris than my stock fender?
Yes, the fender is longer than stock, so this will protect your paint from road debris.
- Will the fender hit the ground because it’s so low?
No, we have tested the length with great success in normal riding conditions. We don’t support use off road or hopping curbs.
- Do I remove the stock brake line bracket?
This fender will work fine with the stock brake line brackets.
- Is this fender difficult to install?
Like the stock fender you will need to pinch the fender in to clear the fork tubes, please be careful not to scratch your paint.
|Dimensions||30 × 14 × 10 in|