Yamaha Raider HFC Chin Shroud
Yamaha Raider (XV1900) Chin Shroud to dress up the radiator and belly of the frame. Helps protect against road debris.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
Low and Mean has been creating top-of-the-line, hand-laid fiberglass products for the past decade. Our new line of products are made from HFC (Hybrid Flex Composite). HFC is our newest material to compliment our fiberglass parts style, structure, and functionality. This new material is capable of being painted and chromed to give your bike the ultimate, custom finish..
Our Star Raider and Stratoliner Chin Fairing is a masterpiece that flows great with the aggressive lines on the Star motorcycle. This product not only adds style, but function of protecting your bike from debris with still being able to access the oil filter without removing our chin scoop. The kit comes with stainless steel hardware, and instructions. Always feel free to view our instructions on-line and watch our install video to learn more about our product.
What you need to know:
- The chin fairing does not have a finished surface, there is a semi-gloss finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few imperfections.
- Highway bars and forward controls may not work with this chin shroud. Please review our images and compare with the accessories you have / want.
- This product fits: All years Star Raider and Stratoliner
- Installation time: 1/2 hr
- Does this product come with Honeycomb screen?
No, honeycomb screen is a additional option.
- Can I bolt this part on without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part to match your bike.
- Will this chin fairing protect my bike?
Yes, your oil filter is exposed in the front of the bike and our chin fairing helps protect it.
- Does the optional Honeycomb screen help block road debris from coming inside the chin area?
Yes, and we suggest having the Full Wrap or Long front fenders to protect your bike from debris as well.
|Dimensions||23 × 11 × 11 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.