Low Rider Finished Seat for the Raider 1900
MADE TO ORDER
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Notices
The Low and Mean Low Rider Seat was designed so the lines of the tank would flow thru the seat and into the rear fender. We also designed the seat pan 1.25″ lower than the stock seat pan, so you can have the same amount of foam but sit lower in the bike. Our pan is also narrower to help you put both feet on the ground with more confidence than the stock seat. It comes with a semi gloss finish. This Low Seat Pan is made from hand laid fiberglass composite, the foam is soft to the touch with a firm support and the cover is made from high-end black vinyl with french stitching. The latch is included no hardware needed, just a dual lock Velcro to fasten it to the fender. If you want to do you own custom seat cover check out our LM Low Seat Pan with foam.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- This seat is a direct replacement for the stock seat.
- Passenger seat will work with our Low Rider seat. Passenger seat does not attach to driver seat.
- LM Seat shows more of the gas tank, where your stock seat was covering possibly rubbing on.
- LM Seat hooks under gas tank and then Velcros down to the rear fender.
- Seat is water resistant, but not water proof. If you wash your motorcycle, take off your seat.
- This product fits Star Raider 1900
- Install time: 15 minutes
- What is the toughest part to installing this seat?
The toughest part is to place the Velcro above the stud from where the stock seat bracket used to be and match the hole in the seat pan to the stud on the fender.
- What do I do about a passenger seat?
You could try to bolt-on your stock passenger seat, but this will not just bolt to our LM Low Rider seat. If you wanted something different and simple.
- Does the Velcro hold the seat down?
Yes, the Velcro is very strong, almost too strong, you have to really pull on it to remove.
- Do I have to remove anything to install this seat pan?
The stock seat bracket on the fender will need to be removed for our seat to fit. Refer to manual.
- Will this seat work with changing the rear fender?
The Low Seat Pan will work with our rear fender very well, but we can not say for sure if it will work for all others.
|Dimensions||23 × 17 × 9 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.