Reaper Front Fender for Suzuki Boulevard M95
Paint options can take up to 4 weeks before it ships
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
LM’s Reaper front fender fits perfectly on the stock tire (130/70-17) of the Suzuki M95. This front fender wraps long and low with a perfect blend of style and function. The long front fender protects your bike from rocks and road debris and the style, well… it’s all about looking Low and Mean. This front fender comes with a ready-to-paint gel-coat black finish, strong fiberglass construction, stainless steel hardware, billet aluminum collars, rubber washers, and instructions to seal the deal. Always feel free to view our instructions on-line, so you’ll know more than before.
What you need to know:
- The fender does not have a finished surface, it has a gel-coat black finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- This product fits: the Suzuki Marauder/ Boulevard 1600
- Installation time: .75 hr
- Can I install this part without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part to match your Suzuki Boulevard.
- Can I run a larger tire with this fender?
No, clearance is tight and we suggest not using a tire larger than 130/70-17.
- Will this fender work with a 18 or 19″ wheel?
This fender was designed to work with the stock wheel and tire, but if your trying to put a larger wheel and smaller tire the overall diameter must not be more than the stock wheel and tire.
- Does this fender help block road debris from hitting the bike?
Yes, the length of the fender helps block much of normal road debris.
|Dimensions||24 × 12 × 8 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.