- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
LM’s Star Raider “Reaper Rear” fender is a masterpiece in design and functionality. The Star Raider has so much attitude, that it needed a rear fender to make the bike look even more Low and Mean. The fender continues the design of the hard edge tribal look. It fits the bike better than a production fender, by filling all the voids and flowing with the design of the bike. The Reaper Rear fender offers more strength than the stock Star fender, so no problem carrying a passenger or luggage. Integrated rear tail lip to reduce water/ debris spray and hold your LED lights. Constructed out of high end fiberglass composites that will offer the more strength and less weight to improve performance of the motorcycle. LM offers an option of 85 oz. (3/4 of a gal.) storage compartment that can hold most your items and a bottle of water. The finish is gel-coat which is ready to be sanded for primer and paint.
What you need to know:
- The fender does not have a finished surface, there is a gel-coat finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- You must remove the belt guard.
- This product fits: the Star Raider 2008-2017
- Installation time: 1 hr
- Does this product come ready to bolt-on?
Yes. However, if you want to install your passenger seat then please select the passenger seat hole option above or you will need to drill the seat holes.
- Can I carry a passenger?
Yes, the fender can carry a passenger and weight will not be an issue.
- Can I use this fender with a wide tire?
This fender can handle any tire that will fit on to the stock rim.
- How low can my bike go with this fender?
This fender was made to not touch the tire when the suspension is completely bottomed out, so air ride is no problem.
- How will the fender look at stock ride height?
This fender was cut to follow the rim with a 1 3/4″ lowering kit. Stock ride height will show more space between the tire and fender.
- Can I use this fender without the storage compartment?
Yes, and if you want to add the storage later it’s very easy.
- What do I do about brake lights?
We offer a few options for LED brake lights. (see our related items below)
- Do I have to remove my belt guard?
Yes, the stock belt guard will not fit with the Reaper Rear fender.
|Dimensions||35 × 15 × 15 in|