Rear Fender for the Honda Fury
Paint options can take up to 4 – 6 weeks before it ships
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Notices
With the radical sculpting and low profile design, the Honda Fury Rear Fender is a true custom product that is an improvement over your old stock Honda Fury fender. The LM Rear fender is longer in the rear, which helps close the gap between the fender and rear tire. This fender is stronger than the stock Honda Fury rear fender with less flex and resistance to cracking. The fender is made from a very strong, hand-laid fiberglass construction, and the finish is gel-coat black which is ready to be sanded for primer and paint. We offer a few different finish options that you can choose from above. This fender is a direct bolt-on replacement fender that comes with all hardware and instructions.
What you need to know:
- The fender does not have a finished surface, it has a gel-coat black finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- Optional passenger seat hole and tabs cut off for passenger pegs
- Optional rear fender covers – Two styles: Smooth or Reaper with or without a license plate hole.
- THE PICTURES SHOWN are color matched to the Factory Blue and we do have our Lowered Spring installed.
- This fender has a recessed area for an LED on the back edge.
- Multi-function LEDs are offered for any combination of Run, Brake, and Turn.
- This product fits: the Honda Fury
- Installation time: 1 hr
- Can I change my rear tire with this LM rear fender?
Yes, you can fit a 240 tire under this fender. See our video overview on this wide tire mod below.
- Can I carry a passenger with this fender?
Yes, the fender is stronger than stock. Please tell us and we will add the passenger seat hole and remove tabs to fit the passenger pegs.
- Do I use any of my stock parts on the rear fender?
No, we offer a LED light with or without turn signals. You will need to get a license plate mount for the swingarm or build you own! This fender will hold your license plate.
- Do I need the lowered spring for this fender?
We suggest you use our Lowered Spring to help improve the overall look and ride of Honda Fury.
- Does this kit come with everything I will need?
Yes, this is a direct replacement and we can color match if your interested.
Our How to video on a wide tire setup for the Honda Fury.
We do not provide products or service to achieve this setup unless requested.
|Dimensions||36 × 16 × 10 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.