Rear Fender for the Kawasaki Mean Streak
Paint options can take up to 4 – 6 weeks before it ships
- Additional information
- Reviews (3)
- Product Notices
Low and Mean’s Smooth Rear Fender is lower and closer to the rear tire than the OEM Kawasaki Mean Streak 1500 & 1600 rear fender. This fender is designed to follow the 17″ rim and is wide enough to handle a 210 rear tire on a stock rim. Our rear fender is stronger, faster, and smoother than anything else available for the Kawasaki Mean Streak. Capable holding you and your passenger with ease. This Smooth rear fender comes with a black, gel-coat finish which is ready to be sanded for primer and paint. This fender is made from a strong fiberglass construction. The holes pre-drilled and the kit included comes with stainless steel hardware, and install instructions. Always feel free to view our online instructions below, so you’ll know more than before.
What you need to know:
- This part does not have a finished surface, it has a gel-coat black finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- This product fits: the Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak 1500 & 1600
- Installation time: 1 hr
- Can I install this part without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part to match your Kawasaki Mean Streak.
- Can I run a larger tire with this fender?
Yes, We have installed a 210 tire on a stock wheel without modifications.
- Can I use this fender with the stock seat?
Yes, the stock seat will fit, but there is no pre-drilled hole for the rear support bracket.
- Does the fender have any light mounts?
No, we suggest our flexible LED arrays to attach with the 3M tape. Choose from a wide selection of LED’s.
- Will any size shock work with this fender?
Yes, but the lower the shock the better this fender looks.
- Can I carry a passenger with this fender?
Yes, this fender is just as strong as the stock fender.
|Dimensions||30 × 14 × 10 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.