Shorty Front Fender for Suzuki Boulevard M95
Paint options can take up to 4 weeks before it ships
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
LM’s Shorty front fender fits perfectly on the stock tire (130/70-17) of the Suzuki Boulevard or Suzuki Marauder. This front fender is short and fast looking! This front fender comes with a ready-to-paint gel-coat black finish, strong fiberglass construction, stainless steel hardware, billet aluminum collars, rubber washers, and instructions to seal the deal. Always feel free to view our instructions on-line, so you’ll know more than before.
What you need to know:
- Thefender does not have a finished surface, it has a gel-coat black finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- This product fits: the Suzuki Marauder/ Boulevard 1600
- Installation time: .75 hr
- Can I install this part without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part to match your Suzuki Boulevard or Marauder.
- Can I run a larger tire with this fender?
No, clearance is tight and we suggest not using a tire larger than 130/70-17.
- Will this fender work with a 18 or 19″ wheel?
This fender was designed to work with the stock wheel and tire, but if your trying to put a larger wheel and smaller tire the overall diameter must not be more than the stock wheel and tire.
- Does this fender help block road debris from hitting the bike?
Not as well as the long fenders, the length of the fender allows much of normal road debris past.
|Dimensions||18 × 12 × 8 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.