Shorty Front Fender for the Yamaha Raider
Paint options can take up to 4 – 6 weeks before it ships
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
LM’s Shorty front fender fits perfectly on the Star Raider. This front fender is a great replacement if your looking for something short like the stock fender. Compared to the stock fender, the Shorty is longer at the back and shorter at the front, which gives the front of the Raider a more raked out look. The fenders are made from a very strong hand laid fiberglass construction, and the finish is gel-coat black which is ready to be sanded for primer and paint. The kit comes also comes with hardware and instructions.
What you need to know:
- The fender does not have a finished surface, there is a gel-coat finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- Not ideal when driving on rainy roads.
- Due to changes in tire and fender manufacturing, the tight tolerances to the fender may change.
- Test out fitment by installing the fender and rolling back and forth, turning lock to lock, and check for really right clearance as well as rubbing. If there is rubbing, remove the fender and contact us for return or exchange. Valid within 30 days of delivery.
- This product fits: the Star Raider
- Installation time: 20 minutes
- Can I install this part without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part to match your bike.
- Can I run a larger tire with this fender?
No, clearance is tight and we suggest not using a tire larger than stock, 21″.
- Is this fender strong as a steel fender?
This fender was designed to handle the stress of an aggressive rider and normal weather condition. We’ve tested this fender at extreme temps 120° F+ with perfect results. Our composite products use only high-end materials. Durability is not an issue.
- Does this fender help block road debris from hitting the bike?
Yes, the length of the fender helps block a good percentage of the debris and also our front lip design traps debris and moves it down and out.
|Dimensions||23 × 11 × 9 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.