Shorty Front Fender for Star Warrior
Paint options can take up to 4 – 6 weeks before it ships
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
LM’s Shorty front fender fits perfectly on the Road Star Warrior. This front fender is short and fast looking, it is shorter in the front and a little longer at the back than the stock Star front fender. Offering a more raked look with fast styling. Separate yourself from the rest and finish you bike off with a true custom fender. This fender will fit most tires similar to a Bridgestone Battlax BT020F 120/70ZR 18 m/c (59w). The fender is made from a very strong hand laid fiberglass construction, and the finish is gel-coat black which is ready to be sanded for primer and paint. We also offer a few different finished options that you can choose from above.
What you need to know:
- The fender does not have a finished surface, there is a gel-coat finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- Not ideal when driving on rainy roads.
- Due to changes in tire and fender manufacturing, the tight tolerances to the fender may change.
- Test out fitment by installing the fender and rolling back and forth, turning lock to lock, and check for really right clearance as well as rubbing. If there is rubbing, remove the fender and contact us for return or exchange. Valid within 30 days of delivery.
- This product fits: the Warrior 2002-Current
- Installation time: 45 minutes
- Can I install this part without painting?
Yes, you can buff and sand out the surface scratched, but for that show finish we strongly suggest painting this part to match your bike.
- Can I run a larger tire with this fender?
No, clearance is tight and we suggest not using a tire larger than stock Bridgestone Battlax BT020F 120/70ZR 18 m/c (59w).
- Is this fender strong like a steel fender?
This fender was designed to handle the stress of an aggressive rider and normal weather condition. We’ve tested this fender at extreme temps 120° F+ with perfect results. Our composite products use only high-end materials. Durability is not an issue.
- Does this fender help block road debris from hitting the bike?
No, the length of the fender helps some but not all normal road debris.
- Will the fork stock guards fit with this fender?
Yes, they will bolt right into place just as before.
- Will the brake cable brackets and reflector fit with this fender?
No, the brake line holder and reflector bracket will not be a direct bolt-on, but you can drill a hole to mount this bracket.
|Dimensions||17 × 11 × 9 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.