- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Notices
This Short Rear Fender is a more aggressive bobber style fender for your Yamaha Star Bolt. This is a direct replacement for the stock fender, however you will need to configure placement for your turn signals, tail light and license plate holder. We do offer a side mount license plate kit that also holds the tail light. Turn signals can be replaced with LED’s or we will offer lowering bracket for these stock turn signals to mount to. This Shorty Rear Fender is made from a fiberglass construction, comes with hardware and instructions.
What you need to know:
- You will not use the stock fender mounts.
- We do not recommend using the stock seat, it looks bad. Instead, make it look awesome with our LM Low Rider seat.
- You will need a side mount license plate. Ours is side mount is available here!
- Honeycomb screens and LEDs are optional. We put our LEDs into the inside of the fender. Check out our Copper Bolt custom motorcycle.
- This product fits: Yamaha Star Bolt
- Installation time: 1 hr.
- Is this legal in my state?
We do not know, you need to check your local regulations, however most of the time if you do not draw attention the cops will leave you alone.
- What is the largest rear tire I can use with this fender?
The largest tire you can use with this fender is 200/60/16.
- Can I still use my stock turn signals?
You will need our Lowering brackets or SS Custom Brackets to relocate your stock turn signals. Just getting the fender alone will not be enough.
- What do I do for rear turn signals?
We can offer you LED strips to stick inside the fender to shine out. This we have done on our LM Copper Bolt.
- Does this kit come with everything I will need?
Yes, this is a direct replacement for the fender, however the function of Brake, run and turn will need to be addressed with our side mount license plate and lowering brackets to replace your stock turn signals.
- Can I use my stock seat with this bobber fender?
Yes, but it doesn’t look great, we suggest our LM Low rider seat.
|Dimensions||9 × 12 × 6 in|