Speedometer faces for Kawasaki Vulcan 900
Out of stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Notices
LM’s Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Speedometer Faces are designed for that guy that wants his VN900 to raise above the rest. Aggressive looking and with lot’s of options. You can choose MPH, KPH, or both on the speedometer face. You can choose from the options above or send us a hi-res image and we can design one for you. Being an easy install, this a very cost effective way to customize your bike.
What you Need to Know:
- All Military speedometer faces come with MPH on top of KPH.
- ATTENTION: Please be aware of which speed rating is over the other. For USA riders, we recommend MPH over KPH. For International riders, we recommend KPH over MPH
- This product fits: Kawasaki Vulcan 900
- Installation time: 30 minutes
- Can I install this part, or should I have a professional handle it?
Yes, you can install this if you have some basic garage skills. This part does take some steady hands and a couple of common tools. Professional installation is always advised.
- Can get these speedometer faces in KPH?
Yes, we can offer it in either MPH, KPH, or both if you wish.
- Will it show the same speed as the stock gauge?
Yes, there are no differences in speed display except you will have a new Mean design.
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 2 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.