Star Bolt Chin Fairing
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Notices
The Low and Mean Chin Fairing is a master piece of style and function. When is comes to making that big difference with a bolt on product, nothing will come close to dramatically improving the looks like this Chin Faring for the Star Bolt. We designed the Chin Fairing to set into the frame so it looks like it is part of the bike. This product is made from a very strong hand laid fiber glass construction, and comes with a semi flat black gel-coat finish which is meant to be sanded for primer and paint. This product comes with hardware and instructions.
What you need to know:
- The Chin Faring does not have a finished surface, there is a gel-coat finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs. However the finish does match the motor and can be installed as is.
- You will need a 12mm socket and a 5mm allen wrench.
- Any highway bars / engine guards / crash bars will not fit with this chin scoop!
- This product fits: The Yamaha Star Bolt
- Install time: 1/2 hr.
- Can road debris get into my Chin Fairing?
Yes but we do offer a Honey Comb screen with an aluminum finish to help deflect road debris from getting behind the Chin Fairing.
- Does this fairing work with highway bars / crash bars / engine guards?
No, this fairing does not work with the majority of guards or bars. If you wish to fit the fairing anyways, Low and Mean can not be held responsible and the standard return policies will apply. Damage is not covered by the warranty and may void your chance for a return.
- Does the product come ready to bolt on?
Yes this part is ready to bolt on. No modification to your motorcycle is required.
- If I order the Honey Comb screens do they come installed?
No, this is a do it yourself kit and we have a video install to show you how it’s done .
- Do I need a professional mechanic to install this product?
This is always suggested, but this depends on your own garage skills, please know your limits and watch our install video above. Give us a call if you have any questions 928-255-0230.
|Dimensions||23 × 11 × 9 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.