- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Notices
The Fat Fork Tube kit is a great way to black out your Star Stryker. This kit comes with just the upper fork tubes to black out the triple tree area. Fork gaiters or fork boots are another part that helps complete the blacked out look. This package is simple to install and it is a great cost effective way to customize your Star Stryker.
What you need to know:
- You will need a bike jack or lift to install this product.
- We recommend some shop skills to install this product because you need to remove and install your wheel and front forks.
- You will not be able to reinstall the front stock turn signals on the fork tubes. For a simple solution to add turn signals please check out our bottom tree cover and LED option.
- This kit does not include fork gaiters / boots. You will need to purchase those elsewhere by searching “41mm fork boot”. You need 3 measurements: 41mm is the fork diameter, the length with the front suspension unloaded, and the lower fork diameter for the boot to be tied to.
- This product fits: Star Stryker
- Installation time: 1 hr
- Can I install this part, or should I have a professional handle it?
Yes, you can install this if you have some basic garage skills. This part does take some steady hands and a couple of common tools.
- Will this kit affect the suspension on my bike?
No we designed this fat fork tubes to fit above the suspension in between the triple tree braces.
- Can I keep the stock turn signals?
No. You will need to relocate the stock turn signals or use aftermarket ones. However, 2015+ Stryker models used a different voltage compared to previous models. You will need our Relays to fix the hyperflash issue (strobing).
|Dimensions||12 × 6 × 6 in|