Star Stryker Fat Fork Tube Kit
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Notices
The Fat Fork Tube kit is a great way to black out your Star Stryker. This kit can come with just the upper fork tubes to work with the stock fork seal covers, or you can add the fork gaiters to complete the blacked out look. This package is simple to install and it is a great cost effective way to customize your Star Stryker.
What you need to know:
- You will need a bike jack or lift to install this product.
- We recommend some shop skills to install this product, as you need to remove and install your front fork tubes.
- You will not be able to reinstall the front stock turn signals on the fork tubes. For a simple solution to add turn signals please check out our bottom tree cover and LED option.
- This product fits: Star Stryker
- Installation time: 1/2 hr
- Can I install this part, or should I have a professional handle it?
Yes, you can install this if you have some basic garage skills. This part does take some steady hands and a couple of common tools.
- Will this kit affect the suspension on my bike?
No we designed this kit to work with your suspension. The Gaiter Tubes are designed from a rubber compound so they will float with the travel on your suspension.
- Can I keep the stock turn signals?
No. You will need to relocate the stock turn signals or use aftermarket ones. However, 2015+ Stryker models used a different voltage compared to previous models. You will need our Relays to fix the hyperflash issue (strobing).
|Dimensions||12 × 6 × 6 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.