Stryker Flat Fork Caps
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
LM’s new Star Stryker Flat fork caps were designed to clean up the top of the triple trees. This product has a Flat top style to offer a simple clean addition to your Star Stryker. They are machined from 6061 aluminum and are offered in a high-end polish finish to look similar to the Black Star Stryker. Installing these fork cap will push down the fork tubes in the top triple tree making the front end slightly higher (1/8″ higher) Installation is a breeze and the end result makes your Star Stryker look better than stock.
What you need to know:
- You will need a bike jack or lift to install this product.
- This product does not replace the stock fork caps.
- This product is held in by the top tree pinch clamps, you must reposition the fork tubes down 1/2″ from the top, measuring on the outside.
- This product fits: Star Stryker
- Installation time: 30 minutes
- Can I install this part, or should I have a professional handle it?
Yes, you can install this if you have some basic garage skills. This part does take some steady hands and a couple of common tools.
- Will these extenders effect the strength of the front end?
No, the extenders are designed to fit on top of the fork tubes, which does push the fork tube down into the top tree.
- How do I get both sides even?
We suggest measuring the distance from the top of the tree to the top of the fork tube.
- How do I keep them in?
The top tree will pinch down on both fork tube and fork cap to hold everything together.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 3 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.