HFC Stryker Octagon Gas Cap Accent
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Notices
LM’s Octagon accent is a great way to customize your stock gas cap. This Octagon accent was designed for Diego Sanchez Stryker motorcycle as he fights in the Octagon, which is also where he fills his need for speed. This gas cap accent attaches to the gas tank with magnets and then is held down by the gas cap. The octagon design helps take away from the very tall look of the stock gas cap. This product is made from a very strong, two-part-injected composite, and the finish is gloss black which is ready to be sanded for primer and paint. If you plan on painting, prepare the item like any plastic automotive piece.
What you need to know:
- Removing the stock piece is easy with the right tools.
- This product does come with magnets glued in to the back side.
- After removing the stock chrome accent there will be a seam in the tank. The Octagon will not cover this seam. See images for more details.
- This product fits: Star Stryker only
- Installation time: 15 mins.
- Can I install this part, or should I have a professional handle it?
Yes, you can install this on your Stryker if you have some basic garage skills. This part does take some steady hands and a couple of common tools. Carefully pry up on the stock cover with the gas cap off and the stock chrome part will come up. Then you’ll have some left over glue to remove from the double sided sticky tape.
- Will this Octagon gas accent effect the gas cap itself?
No, the Octagon fits nicely around the gas cap with no issues on locking the gas cap.
- What if I get gas on this product?
It’s no problem. Make sure to wipe it right off like anything else.
- If the Octagon gas cap is so easy to remove will it fall off when I ride?
No, the gas cap holds the Octagon Gas cap accent in place and only can only be removed when the gas cap is removed.
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 2 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.