Stryker Low Rider Seat Pan
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
The Low Seat Pan from Low and Mean is a direct replacement for the Star Stryker stock driver seat. This is a solo seat pan that is 1.75″ lower than the stock seat pan. We designed this seat pan to flow into the gas tank, fit tight to the frame so it gives you the lowest seat height available. This is a seat pan, so you can build your foam up to shape. We also offer the seat with a custom foam padding for $100 more. Then you can take this cost effective package to your local upholstery shop and have them tailor fit this seat to your style.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- The LM Low Seat Pan requires you to remove the tool box holder that sits on top of your battery. You tools can tuck behind the left side cover.
- The Low Seat pan does not come with a seat latch, but you do get the hardware to attach your stock one.
- The Low Seat pan and Foam does come with the seat latch installed with 1.25″ of foam on top.
- This seat does lock in the from and Velcro down in the back. (Velcro is supplied)
- On the complete seat option we supply a vinyl cover and open cell foam. We use a protective glue to bond the cover to the seat foam, but this seal is not water proof but water resistance. Please have caution when washing your motorcycle, driving in heavy rain or leaving your motorcycle in the rain for long periods of time. If necessary you could drill 1/4″ holes in the bottom of the pan to help drain any water.
- This product fits: The Star Stryker manufactured by Yamaha
- Install time: 1/2 hr.
- How does this compare to my stock seat?
We changed the shape of the height of the seat for more comfort and style and a better center of gravity, Plus the option for more foam then stock!
- How is the seat cover attached to the seat pan?
The seat cover is glued to the seat pan, we do not suggest trying to remove the cover as it will tear the foam.
- How will the seat attach to my bike?
The latching bracket and Velcro will be pre attached to the seat so all you will have to attach is the other side of the Velcro to the fender.
- Will I have to relocate the tools under the seat?
Yes, the custom seat is a little lower to the battery, so the tools and holder will not be able to fit in the pocket that existed between the stock seat and battery.
- Will this still work with my passenger seat?
No, the stock seat has the passenger seat attached and you must remove the stock seat to attach the LM Low Rider Seat.
- How does the back of the seat lock down?
We used an industrial dual lock Velcro on the back under side of the seat pan with another piece of Velcro attached to the rear fender.
|Dimensions||24 × 18 × 10 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.