Stryker Low Rider Seat Pan
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
The Low Seat Pan from Low and Mean is a direct replacement for the Star Stryker stock driver seat. This is a solo seat pan that is 1.75″ lower than the stock seat pan. We designed this seat pan to flow into the gas tank, fit tight to the frame so it gives you the lowest seat height available. This is a seat pan, so you can build your foam up to shape. We also offer the seat with a custom foam padding for $100 more. Then you can take this cost effective package to your local upholstery shop and have them tailor fit this seat to your style.
What You Need to Know:
- The LM Low Seat Pan requires you to remove the tool box holder that sits on top of your battery. You tools can tuck behind the left side cover.
- The Low Seat pan does not come with a seat latch, but you do get the hardware to attach your stock one.
- This seat does lock in the front and secures down in the back with industrial velcro. The velcro is supplied.
- On the complete seat option we supply a vinyl cover and open cell foam. We use a protective glue to bond the cover to the seat foam, but this seal is not waterproof. Please have caution when washing your motorcycle, driving in heavy rain or leaving your motorcycle in the rain for long periods of time. If necessary you could drill 1/4″ holes in the bottom of the pan to help drain any water.
- This product fits: The Star Stryker manufactured by Yamaha
- Install time: 1/2 hr.
- How does this compare to my stock seat?
We changed the shape of the height of the seat for more comfort and style and a better center of gravity, Plus the option for more foam than stock!
- How is the seat cover attached to the seat pan?
The seat cover is glued to the seat pan, we do not suggest trying to remove the cover as it will tear the foam.
- How will the seat attach to my bike?
Our Low Rider seat uses the bottom stock seat bracket from your previous seat and industrial velcro for the back of the seat to the rear fender.
- Will I have to relocate the tools under the seat?
Yes, the custom seat is a little lower to the battery, so the tools and holder will not be able to fit in the pocket that existed between the stock seat and battery.
- Will this still work with my passenger seat?
No, the stock seat has the passenger seat attached and you must remove the stock seat to attach the LM Low Rider Seat.
- Why are the bottom pan edges not symmetrical?
Due to the frame not being symmetrical and LM wanting a sleek design, the seat pan has a unique shape. Test fit the pan to your bike to see.
|Dimensions||24 × 18 × 10 in|