Smooth Rear Fender for the Star Stryker
Paint options can take up to 4 – 6 weeks before it ships
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
The LM Smooth Rear fender fits perfectly on the Star Stryker. This fender is longer than the stock fender with an integrated tail light.. This fender comes standard with a semi-gloss black gel-coat finish, intended to be sanded, for primer and paint. We also offer a few different finished options that you can choose from above. Made from a strong fiberglass composite construction, capable of holding a passenger. We can offer the fender with no holes drilled, however with this request you must understand you’ll have to attach the fender with silicone to the frame. We can also offer chrome caps to fill the mounting holes for the passenger seat. Color matching to the factory color is available in the 2011 colors.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- The fender is made from a strong fiberglass and capable of supporting a passenger
- This fender comes with an LED light.
- You can request the fender to not have the top mounting holes for the stock seat, so it look smooth like the red fender shown.
- There’s an option for chrome caps to fill the holes in the top of the fender if you decide to purchase our Low Rider Solo seat.
- The fender will fit a 250 rear tire on the stock frame and rim, also if you modify your Stryker for a 300 the fender can be used. 300 kits are not available from Low and Mean.
- The standard semi-gloss finish is meant to be sanded, primered and painted.
- The fender does not have a finished surface, it has a gel-coat black finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- This product fits: the Star Stryker
- Installation time: 1 hour
- Can I run a larger tire with this fender?
Yes, You can run up to a 300 rear tire.
- Is this fender strong like a steel fender?
This fender was designed to handle the stress of an aggressive rider and normal weather condition. We’ve tested this fender in at extreme temps, 120°F, with perfect results. Our composite products use only the best available materials. Durability is not an issue.
- Can I carry a passenger?
Yes, the stock seat will re-install just like with the stock fender.
|Dimensions||30 × 15 × 15 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.