Styker and VStar Swing Arm Extension Covers
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
Low and Mean offer’s a pair of swing arm extension cover’s for the Stryker, V Star 950, 1300, and other v star series motorcycle’s with a similar swing arm’s. Instead of seeing the adjuster bolt’s on the swing arm, we designed a pair of cool custom swing arm extension cover’s to help give your bike a clean look. The covers are made from a very strong hand laid fiberglass construction, and the finish is gel-coat black which is ready to be sanded for primer and paint. We also offer a few different finished options that you can choose from above. The pair of swing arm cover’s come with 2 stand off support’s, 2 rubber washer’s, and 2 bullet light’s. The bullet light’s that come in the kit can be screwed in and used as reflector’s only, or the LED’s can be wired up through the designed wire hole on the stand off support’s to help light your bike up at night. We are also offering an extra pair of LED light strip’s, 3 and 2/5 ” in length, for those bikers that like to be noticeable at night.
What you need to know:
- For the polished black look there will be an extra $20.00 charge.
- The LED strip’s will light up in red and the protective weather covering will have a smoke color.
- For the pair of LED light strip’s there will be an extra $45.00 charge.
- This part does not have a finished surface, there is a gel-coat finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- This product fits the Stryker, V Star 950, 1300, and other V Star series motorcycles with a similar swing arm
- Install time: 0.5 hr.
- Will this product stop me from adjusting my tire?
No, you should not have an issues removing the swing arm covers to adjust the rear tire.
- Do I need a professional mechanic to install this product?
This is always suggested, but this depends on your own garage skills, please know your limits and watch our install video above. Give us a call if you have any questions.
- Can I more lights to the extension covers?
Yes, you can add more LED’s to really light up the back of the motorcycle, use these covers to hide more lights for Brake, turn or running function.
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 5 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.