- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
The stock wheel and tire on a V Star 950 is 18″. However, if you decide to upgrade the front wheel to a 23″ wheel and tire, we can offer you a bolt-on 23″ front fender for your V Star 950. We also suggest that if you are looking to go with the 23″ wheel that you check out our 6 degree triple tree so your trailing numbers will match for a safe and comfortable ride. We designed this fender to fit a 130/60-23″ tire on a 3.5″ rim so any larger tires will not work. The fender can also be used on many other models by simply modifying the fork mounts, however we do not offer any adapter kits or sort of return or warranty if you modify our front fender. The fender is made from a very strong, handlaid-fiberglass construction and the finish is gel-coat that is ready to sand for primer and paint.
What You Need to Know:
- Only can be installed on a 23″ wheel with 8 degree triple trees. You can order this 23″ fender and try to mount it to another model if you choose. No warranty offers if you modify the fender mounts.
- This fender is made-to-order and there is small wait time to make this product and ship to you.
- Due to changes in tire and fender manufacturing, the tight tolerances to the fender may change.
- Test out fitment by installing the fender and rolling back and forth, turning lock to lock, and check for really right clearance as well as rubbing. If there is rubbing, remove the fender and contact us for return or exchange. Valid within 30 days of delivery.
- This product fits: The V Star 950
- Installation time: 30 minutes
(MANUAL NOT AVAILABLE)
- Can I run a larger tire than what is suggested?
No, we designed this fender to fit a 130/60-23″ tire on a 3.5″ rim.
- Is this fender strong like a steel fender?
This fender was designed to handle the stress of an aggressive rider and normal weather and road conditions. Our fiberglass products are only made from the best available materials. Durability is not an issue.
- Will the fender mount to any other motorcycle?
Yes. However we do not suggest this and any modifications that cause damage to the fender is not covered under warranty. We stand behind all of our products as long as it is a manufacturer issue.
|Dimensions||30 × 15 × 15 in|