VStar 950 Chin Fairing
Paint options can take up to 4 – 6 weeks before it ships
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
The Low and Mean Chin Fairing is a master piece of style and function. When is comes to making that big difference with a bolting on a product, nothing will come close to dramatically improving the looks like this Chin Fairing for the V Star 950. This product is designed to give your V Star 950 a very clean aerodynamic look, plus it will cover up the rectifier. We designed the Chin Fairing to set into the frame so it looks like it is part of the bike. This product is made from a very strong hand laid fiber glass construction, and comes with a semi gloss black gel-coat finish which is meant to be sanded for primer and paint. This product comes with hardware and instructions. Factory color matching is available.
What you need to know:
- The Chin Fairing does not have a finished surface, there is a gel-coat finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- This product fits The V Star 950 manufactured by Yamaha
- Install time: 1/2 hr.
- Can road debris get into my Chin Fairing?
Yes but we do offer a Honey Comb screen with an aluminum finish to help deflect road debris from getting behind the Chin Fairing.
- Does the product come ready to bolt on?
Yes this part is bolt on.
- If I order the Honey Comb screens do they come installed?
No, this is a do it yourself kit and we will do a video install to show you how it’s done .
- Can I get this product factory color matched?
Yes, we can color match to the factory colors.
- Do I need a professional mechanic to install this product?
This is always suggested, but this depends on your own garage skills, please know your limits and watch our install video above.
- Should i get a front fender with the Chin Fairing?
We do suggest our longer front fender to cover the tire so road debris wont sling on to the chin fairing.
|Dimensions||24 × 12 × 10 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.