- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Notices
Low and Mean has designed an aggressive looking air filter accessory that fits the K & N air filters. We call this design the “Dagger” tip. This simple addition to any K & N air filter offers a great looking, aerodynamic and aggressive-styling product. The Dagger covers the front of the air filter without reducing air flow. The product is made from a hand-laid fiberglass construction. We offer it in gel-coat finish that is ready to be sanded and painted. The product can be bolted right on, but for a show finish we suggest having it painted.
Check out our Air filter screen options to further enhance the K & N air filters. Images above show examples of the Honey Comb Air Screen. Air filters and Air Screens are not included for this product.
What you need to know:
- Dagger is directly screwed into the air filter. Doing so does not affect the filter’s function or performance.
- The part does not have a finished surface, there is a gel-coat finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- This product fits: ONLY K & N air filter
- Installation time: 0.25 hr.
- Will this product affect air flow?
No, there is no change in performance.
- Will it fit with all aftermarket covers?
We can not guarantee it will fit every aftermarket cover.
- Will this Dagger tip fit other air filters?
We have designed it to fit the K & N air filters, we do not know if it fits any other style.
- Can this Dagger tip be chromed?
Yes, you can chrome dip or plate fiberglass, but at the moment we do not offer this service.
- How does the standard finish look?
This item is meant to be sanded and painted, but the standard finish is not bad. If there is a scratch it can be buffed out to a shine!
|Dimensions||9 × 4 × 4 in|