Valve Cover ‘Rocker Boxes’ for the Star Bolt
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Notices
These LM Rocker Boxes offer a tough, solid look to your Yamaha Bolt cruiser and motor. The STOCK covers are small plastic covers that help reduce heat, while the LM Rocker Boxes large larger and they reduce heat even more. These LM Rocker Boxes are made from a strong fiberglass construction, they come with a flat black finish similar to the motor. You will use the stock hardware to mount these LM Rocker Boxes. There are three Rocker Boxes, one in the front and two for each side of the rear cylinder. Featured on our Copper Bolt build.
What you need to know:
- This product does bolt right on, in place of the current stock plastic covers.
- You can paint these items or just leave them as is to match the motor.
- The right side you have a bracket that supports the stock air filter. The cover will be cut out for this bracket.
- This product fits: Yamaha Star Bolt
- Installation time: 1 hr
- Will the heat from the motor melt the Fiberglass covers?
Our products have been tested to the extreme measure to make sure you are buying a quality product that will withstand the life of the motorcycle. By the way our summers get up to 120 degrees.
- Why not make these covers in metal?
If these covers were made with steel or aluminum then they would not only burn your leg, but they would increase the temp of your motor.
- Are these covers easy to install?
The rear two covers are simple, but the front cover is more difficult to maneuver into place. Please watch our install video to see how it’s done.
- Does this kit come with everything I will need?
Yes, this is a direct replacement for the stock covers.
|Dimensions||18 × 12 × 10 in|
With our fiberglass products, we require you, or your mechanic, pre-fit the product to your motorcycle before painting or finishing. We have fixtures for accurate fit but sometimes parts may not fit. If you submit a claim that will require a replacement or refund, we only provide the value of the product(s) at the time of shipping.
There are no reviews yet.