Stryker Bottom Tree Cover
Stryker models 2015 and Newer need this part (6126-27) Stepz Relays to fix the LED ‘Hyperflash’ issues!!
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Notices
Here at Low and Mean we saw a need to cover up the cavities on the bottom tree for your Star Stryker. So we designed a high quality Bottom Tree Cover to help clean up that area of the motorcycle. This product is made out of hand laid fiberglass with a nice black gel-coat finish as a cost effective way of hiding that area of the bike. The bottom tree cover comes with 3 Stainless Steel button head bolts, 2 for the cover and 1 for the brake line bracket to replace the stock bolts. We designed a lip in the front of the Bottom Tree Cover with an option of adding a very cool LED light for an extra $110.00, which function’s as a running/turn signal giving you brilliant illumination at night. You have a choice of ordering the LED light tube in a clear or smoke finish.
What you need to know:
- The bottom tree cover is very easy to install, but if you decide to add the LED lights to your cover then we recommend have some shop skills or taking the part to a professional mechanic.
- This product fits: Star Stryker
- Installation time: 1/2 hr
- Can I install this part, or should I have a professional handle it?
Yes, you can install this if you have some basic garage skills. This part does take some steady hands and a couple of common tools.
- Will this kit affect the suspension on my bike?
No we designed this kit to work around your suspension.
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 5 in|
Our standard order fulfillment is 4-7 business days.
Painted products are a minimum 3 weeks wait to fulfill.
Triple trees may take 12 weeks to fulfill.
Covered/Finished seat may take 4 weeks to fulfill.
LED products may take 2 weeks to fulfill.